Capturing Current Date/Time

IPPE

Hello-

I am using a TECO SG2-series PLC and am wondering if there is a simple way to write the current date and time to the panel display.

I am controlling a pump through a HOA switch. I would like to write the current date and time to the screen when we're in Auto and not running (some fault has disallowed the run signal). I can't seem to do this effectively using the RTC or a combination of timers/counters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello I am currently working on to display the motor current information that has to be obtained from ABB VFD (ACS150) in iFix Scada HMI screen...
Replies
Views
Hello. I actually still have a customer that has a 486 running a DOS program controlling a press. My task, convert it to an AB PLC and PV+. I am...
Replies
Views
is it possible to capture a value while its constantly changing then taking its highest reading? I have a nozzle that sprays for 10 seconds. I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First time poster looking for a little help. I have a Kinetix 6000 drive that I am capturing faults for in RSLogix but I need some help...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC Experts, I want to do a logic where in an analog value will be captured per second or in any time possible and move that value into a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom