Cascade control with Ratio control in RXlogix

sfk

Hi

I have a scenario where I am controlling ratio of an additive into a uncontrolled Product stream to achieve a certain reading in a pressure analyzer which samples the mixture every 15 minutes or so. Currently the operator changes the ratio SP in a PID loop every 15 minutes when the analyzer spits out a value.

I want to automate this by creating a slow master loop with PV from the analyzer and use PIDE options to act on PV changes only. I want to set the output range of the master PIDE as 0-10% ratio values and feed it to the slave PIDE. I dont know if I can do that as the slave PIDE SPCascade is connected to the flow pv of addative. Can i connect the output of master to RatioProg of slave PIDE ? would the master slave config will work properly?