Centerline Verifast thoughts

sjanes9

My boss is pushing us to add the centerline verifast smart electrode to our projection welders to help combat off center nut issues. I have heard from a few people that without proper up keep they are more of a headache than anything. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any other thoughts on off center nut detection?

Similar Topics

There're some tiny bulb for Running status on AB MCC panel. What is the exact voltage? I measured it is 9.2VAC. What is specification so that I...
Replies
Views
This is my first project dealing with an intelligent AB MCC, Centerline Product Line. Has anyone used RSLogix 5000 to get data on equipment inside...
Replies
Views
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1133982 What kind of hiccups could be expected before Rockwell puts out...
Replies
Views
I was replacing a VFD today, and when I powered down the MCC bucket, the SCADA went into alarm (as I would expect it to). I acknowledged the alarm...
Replies
Views
Called to a site and am neck deep currently ;) running, but issues. Phase 2 completion has been running for almost 2 years no issues. Controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom