***** cfr 21 *** alcoa *** allen bradley *** generate pdf audit trail ***

n30

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know where to start when designing a HMI+PLC Allen Bradley based, that complies with CFR 21 PART 11, ALCOA, AUDIT TRAIL and PDF generating.

Is for a filling machine.

Thank you all from your feedback

I'd start by reading and understanding each of the specs you listed. Once you fully understand those, it should go together just like any other filler program.

Bubba.

He needs to be able to recipe things such as who is logged on to the system, operator actions and setpoint changes and similar. Siemens do an add on for this , not sure what RA provide

He needs to be able to recipe things such as who is logged on to the system, operator actions and setpoint changes and similar. Siemens do an add on for this , not sure what RA provide

Yes that is what I knew, Siemens can do it but AB?

Thank you

Quote:"Yes that is what I knew, Siemens can do it but AB?"

Yes AB can do that. What AB products are you using?
Get a copy of 21CFR Part 11 and read. That is a start.