Changing IP on 1769-L36ERMS

Hello everyone.

I have a 1769-L36ERMS PLC running version 30.14. I tried to go online with it from remote but I could not see it in RS Linx. I went and connected locally and found that the Subnet Mask was set wrong and the Default Gateway wasn't set at all. I attempted to change the existing network settings and I got an error, which I have never received before and it is a bit confusing. Please see attached screenshots that show the error and what I was trying to set the internet protocol to.

Has anyone experienced this before? Am I missing something? I tried it in "Run Mode" but did not try it in "Program Mode", since the machine was in production, but I have never had an issue with changing the settings in "Run Mode". Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Compact Logix Error.jpg