changing timer values in rslogix5000

grant@msew

hi
i need to know if there is away to change the acc value of a rto timer by subtraction? i have a generator that i need to raise and lower KW in and i can get the raise program to work but when in lower the KW i get outragous values when i try subtracting from the timer.

The ACC value of the timer in RS5000 in in milliseconds.
Could that be why you're getting weird results?

hi no that is not the case because i have a divide function to break down the time due to the milliseconds and my raise program works just fine the only difference in the two is im tring to subtract from the timer so that timer will stay retentitive and the value will go down and if you go to raise it will raise the value from which you lowered not from the last time you raised, and when i do that it puts the funky value in the timer. this is why im stumped because my raise program works and the other doesn't

You're going to have to post your code to describe the instructions you are using. Compress your *.ACD or *.L5K file as a ZIP file, and describe the rungs in question in your post.