Changing value of Omron memory address

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
If I post a .cxp program that controls a centrifugal separator, would someone be willing to take a look at it and tell me what memory address I have to alter to change the analog output that changes when the shoot_relay is energized? As a guide, the value of the output changes from 88% to 100% when the "shoot" is initiated during CIP? I'm not at the location, but I have someone there that can change the value. It's a 48-rung program and should be pretty easy to decipher for an Omron guy...

There are no values in the memory area. Do you have any *.mem
files associated with the project file? Possibly D21, D100?

Here is the program ladder file in pdf format.

Thanks for the reply. I'll contact the site. I assume they can use cx programmer to view the memory file.

From the I/O table, it appears the analog module is unit 0, so the addresses associated would be 2000 - 2009.
It would be helpful to know the complete module number.

D9 is moved to 2001 and D10 is moved to 2002 in rung 37 and 38 in section 1. Values are being moved into D9 and D10 in the rungs above. You will need to trace that logic back to verify where the values are actually being set.

Hope this will help.

From the I/O table, it appears the analog module is unit 0, so the addresses associated would be 2000 - 2009.
It would be helpful to know the complete module number.

D9 is moved to 2001 and D10 is moved to 2002 in rung 37 and 38 in section 1. Values are being moved into D9 and D10 in the rungs above. You will need to trace that logic back to verify where the values are actually being set.

Hope this will help.

D10 was the memory address we had to change. It's MOVed into Y:2002. learned a lot about Omron PLCs in the last 24 hours...

Thanks for your help.