Cheap Plc

OK.... I posted once on this site because I felt for the guy who wanted a cheap PLC. I sent him a lead on SPLat Controllers. Now I'm a wolf in sheep clothing? Why? Because you don't have to use Ladder Logic to program it? Try fitting in State Machine programming with Ladder Logic. It isn't easy. Or multitasking. You do know what multitasking is, don't you? Anyway, sell me on PLC that use Ladder Logic.
The PLC looks great for the money, but you judgements about ladder logic are strange.
You will be surprised, but most of PLC applications contain some kind of state sequence, and still are done in ladder; it is as simple as 1-2-3.
Multitasking? Any fragment of code may be considered a separate task. :) One can program as many as wanted.

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Cheap PLC that can read Data from its SD card or USB Flash Drive? I'm looking for something in the price range of a Productivity 1000 ($180 for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a little project and looking to either buy a Siemens S7-1200 or an AB Micrologix. Does anyone on here have a spare they want...
Replies
Views
I have a bucket load of experience with GE PLCs but almost zero experience with Rockwell PLCs - which is pretty well the opposite of the market...
Replies
Views
I'm one to grab hold of a gift horse's mouth, shine a torch down it's throat and have a bloody good look... I've only really used A-B...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom