Cimplicity HMI Scripting

glenglen

Hi everyone,

I have 2 ports (Ethernet Module) which are connecting to PC (one as backup). I need to detect the status of Port1 (for eg). If the connection is lost, then i have to replace the connection with Port2.
I planned to detect the connection by using Event-Action, once the point is unavailable, i will run the script. but i have no idea of how to write the script to replace the backup port.. so anyone has any ideas for it? thank you very much...

regards,
Glen

What you have in those ethernet ports, PLCs or what?
Have you 2 different ethernet ?
Have you some scada in your PC and are you tolking scada-script or maybe VBasic or what ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am developing project in Cimplicity 9.0 and I want to communicate it with PLC on S90_TRIPLEX protocol. Also want to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I have a question related to the tag definition of a Cimplicity HMI tag. I have an existing application in which I have csv export of the tag DB...
Replies
Views
Hi Members! Can anybody give an useable link where can I download GE-Fanuc CIMPLICITY HMI v6.0 software? I would like to install this software...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm learning to program the Cimplicity HMI 8.2 recently. Do you have any suggestions where can I find some helpful manuals or...
Replies
Views
Back to forum!📚 I'm working on a project that requires upgrading Cimplicity HMI from Version 7 to 8.2. Does anyone here knows if the new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom