CIP Device WHO - meaning of status bits?

dscish

This is in an existing application, so stuff I've found and I'm trying to debug. I've got no Tech support contract, so can't view Tech Notes :/

There's a MSG instruction with a CIP Generic / Device WHO service running and a few of the Status bits are used to drive fault generation. From what I can see there's 16 bits in the status word which are packed into a ControllerDevice type tag, but I've got no idea what each bit means. If anyone has any info on what's what I'd appreciate if you could share it.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone here has experience on ProSoft modules and using them with PLC-5s to bridge the gap between the old and the new. We've...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry for my bad English The message function is a little new for me on the RSlogix 5000 platform, especially the CIP function...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! Could I use the Studio 5000 to read/monitoring Stratix 5700 parameters? Like switch temperature for example
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom