Circulating cooling oil for knife drives

AB2005

Hi;

[FONT=&quot]We are working for selection of a rotary cut-off for our corrugator machine and getting quotations of different companies. A USA company offered their cut-off having drives and motors in one cabinet having two parts. Supplier quotes:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Below is photo of a 100L (two motor per level) Knife designed for 350 MPM.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have an ingenious cooling design that circulates cooling oil along the aluminium backplane of the drives (see attached photo 0110) and the motors as seen here below to remove heat rapidly. This keeps the motors size compact and powerful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to know if anyone of you people has same kind of OIL COOLED drive in their machine? I have some concerns that such kind of cooling system can create problems.[/FONT]

Cut-off USA.jpg