Citect communicate with SLC 500

Go to the online help from inside Citect. Select Driver Help. Select Contents, open the "book" titled I/O Devices then select Allen Bradley, then SLC500 PLC's. I believe the 503 CPU had a DH485 port and a RS232 port. You can use either RSLInx or serial but be careful. If you chooes the serial method you will need to make changes to congifuration of the serial port, these changes will prevent RSLinx ( and therfore your programing software) from access that port in the future. Although it cost a little more I would suggest that you use the RSLinx method. You will need to buy thecorrect version of RSLinx and that will allow both Citect and Programming software to share the com port.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have fx5u plc. Want to communicate with citect scada. Have tried multiple protocol but it's not communicated. Can any one help in this topic.
Replies
Views
I need to know the steps to communicate Citect 2016 with Siemens S7 1500 using S7TCP driver. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, Kindly help me on this PLC-scada issue. Newbie here. We're on the ship and our scada PC (IPC APAX-5571) suddenly won't boot anymore (no...
Replies
Views
hi Actually i am doing a project which contains communication between RSLOGIX5000 with Vijeo citect 7.0 SCADA software. can some will help how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom