How to communicate RSLOGIX5000 with Vijeo citect 7.0 SCADA software

mail2jkv

hi

Actually i am doing a project which contains communication between RSLOGIX5000 with Vijeo citect 7.0 SCADA software. can some will help how to do the connection between the above two software?

Can any one provide a link for Vijeo citect 7.0 programming guide.

Thanks in advance

kathir

RSLogix5000 is the programming software for the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix and CompactLogix controllers (amongst others). Vijeo Citect is designed to communicate to controllers, not to the programming software for these controllers. So, what you're asking is not possible or you have posd the question the wrong way.

Kind regards,

Requirement analysis of a simulation software creation

Hi,

Currently I am looking for a software which should full the requirements for creating our simulation applications. Based on that i am doing requirement analysis subjected to different software/packages. Is it possible for anyone to help me out to get the informations and filled.

I have attached the sheet with this which contains the requirement analysis chart.

Kindly fill out the information as much as you know

thanks in advance
kathir