Citect Recipe Handling

tjdehaas

I'm new with the SCADA System Citect (V6.10) and I have the following questions.

I need to create a recipe in dbf format with 100 variables.
I use the recipe.ci code as starting point, but that does not help me out. Because for what ever reason it does not extend more than 20 variables.

First Question :
How can I use this cicode to obtain 100 variables inside the dbf file

Secon Question :
How can I add a date and Time stamp attached to this dbf file at the end of the file, not on a new row but in the last column.

Please let me know.

Similar Topics

Hi People, I'm new in this forum and I need some help, I'm not an expert of Vijeo citect 7.20 and Cicode. I'm doing my final degree project and I...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody help me to post simple tutorial for Citect Scada Reci pes using databsae
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom