Citect V5.42 and S7 400

neeru805241

Hello,
I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4
I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station configuration and copy the Citect.ini file from running system and paste into the new system. Now all things are working ok. But when I open the recipe formula then It is taking too long time and till that the plc shown #Com and again after 4 sec it is ok. The recipe formula has many real tags.
I taking data over OPC with ethernet and S7 400 plc.

Please help

Similar Topics

I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a client upgraded their system to use a set of redundant PLC system with GE PLC CPE400, and a Citect 8.0 (2016) SCADA to get data with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need help connecting a Micrologic 1400 PLC to Citect SCADA version 7.2. I am using the ABMLXEIP protocol to configure the IODevice...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues getting Citect to communicate with a Micrologix 1400. I'm using the ABMLXEIP driver and followed the communications form in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom