citect scada & micrologix 1100

tornado

you excuse my English, I want to know if someone has made to communicate away ethernet citect expires version 6 and micrologix 1100, and if you can help me
thanks
tornado

Bump

I've got this question into Citect as well, but have any of you guys heard anything about a CitectSCADA driver to communicate to a MicroLogix 1100 using Ethernet? I'd rather avoid using an external driver program unless it's absolutely necessary. Thanks.

The driver is ABMLXEIP, but it seems you must have the hardware 1761-NET-ENI Module. Anyone know if it is possible to testing/simulate Citect with RSLogix without the PLC Hardware?

Similar Topics

I would like to connect a Micrologix 1100 with Citect 7.5 via ABMLXEIP (updated to latest version). I tried everything and it is still not...
Replies
Views
hello! I want to connect micrologix 1200 with Citect Scada V 5.50 using dh-485 with the help of NET-AIC. iS it possible? Curently they are...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom