Citect SCADA - Supergenie ?#? Any Limitation?

What version of Citect?
I ask because if it is 7.2 then you don't need to use numbers you can use text eg ?running? Makes it all a lot easier to read
Not sure what the limit is, but if you use the A s s function you can keep adding more, Ive got to about 40 with no problems

I remember that some where in the documentation it mentions that we can pass up to 255 parameters to a supergenie pop up page. If you are using A s s w i n function, maximum eight parameters only can be passed. if you want to pass more than 8, use A s s function to associate variables one by one and then call A s s p o p u p function

What version of Citect?
I ask because if it is 7.2 then you don't need to use numbers you can use text eg ?running? Makes it all a lot easier to read
Not sure what the limit is, but if you use the A s s function you can keep adding more, Ive got to about 40 with no problems

Mind telling more of ?running?
I'm currently using ver7.0 on project purpose.
We have the ver7.2

I remember that some where in the documentation it mentions that we can pass up to 255 parameters to a supergenie pop up page. If you are using A s s w i n function, maximum eight parameters only can be passed. if you want to pass more than 8, use A s s function to associate variables one by one and then call A s s p o p u p function

Thanks, now I remember I read stuffs like that, 255 parameters.
I've found out about the adding stuffs, but it's kinda troublesome I thought, to individually assign up to a huge number of parameters as of the original 8.