Citect SCADA Web client Problem

did say you had a hardware license key with a valid Citect Webclient license on it ?

i think that If you have not then the Webclient won't work, whatever you do to your disk, external or any other I\O device.
hope this helps

When i say #COM i did not mean the serial port, i mean the error you get on the screen when Citect cannot communicate with an IO device.

Do you get #COM errors on both the server and the client when you run your own project?

There are also quite a few questions asked of you on the thread which you have ignored. If you want help, please answer them.

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a problem with citect web scada. I can display project on web LAN demo (5 minutes) but it's just display graphic and #COM. how can i...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom