Cj1w-mad42

I use Omron all the time and generally do not scale anything at all. Just numbers to me and if scaling is required for a HMI I do it in the HMI. If the Building Management Sytems people get info from me via Modbus RTU I just tell them the range - say, 0-4000 - and tell them what that represents and let them do their own scaling.
Under a post there is a section 'Attach Files' - this is where you upload files to the site.
Please note the valid file extensions - suggest you just zip you project if it is not too big.

Here is how I have done my Analogues.
Input one is very stable.
Input 2 Is quite erratic and
Output one gives me 0.499V no matter what the HMI Value is.

Just looking at you card setup - output 1 is enabled with a range of 0-10V. Input 1 is enabled with a range of 0-10V. Input 2 is disabled with a range of 1-5V/4-20ma.
You can also use mean value processing for your inputs - dropdown box - averages reads to the number you select.
Your resolution is set at 1ms/4000 but your upper limits are set to 200 and 16000 - does not make sense. Then all your input and outputs are set to 1-5V - contradiction of the settings higher up.
If you want to set upper and lower limits do it in ladder for mine.
If you want to scale things you have to do it in ladder - the card will not do it for you.
Please bare in mind I have never used this card but regularly use analogue input and output cards and RTD input cards.
I also enable the inputs and outputs in ladder - N/O CF113 Out 2000.01 etcetera.
Hope this helps.

Hi

Try to set set bit CIO 2000.0 and CIO 2000.1 from your ladder and restart PLC.
The problem with unstable AI can be a groundloop problem try to disconnect all the other AI and AO on the card and check if it gets more stable

Banker