CLX DHRIO Remote

This is why Mickey instituted the PanelView Rule: Always post the full part number ! :)

You are correct that the PanelView 1400e does support either DH+ or RIO. These are configurable in the PanelBuilder 1400e software.

Unless you are severely constrained with your budget, I would very strongly recommend against re-using a terminal as old as the 1400e. The software is obsolete and unsupported, spare parts are not available from A-B, and the effort to re-configure a DH+ project for RIO is considerable.

It's your call, of course. Folks have done more with salvage equipment here on the Forum. Just be aware that you're facing a challenge.

Similar Topics

I'm working on a project where a Control Logix PLC will be upgraded to become a redundant PLC. The CPU Rack will be duplicated and has two...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
Can i terminate(put resistor in terminal of channel a)the blue hose of an existing plc5 dh+ network to a new 1756-dhrio in new clx rack without...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am doing a PLC5 to CLX conversion and asking if someone can point me in the right direction. Let me prefix this by saying that my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have had a network similar to this working in the past at a different jobsite, but am unable to get this to work. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom