cognex vs keyence vision systems

Keyence Bar code readers and Micrometers were great, but for general vision tasks, leave it to Cognex unless your company pushes you otherwise.

Keyence just doesn't have the features and capabilities of the cognex systems. Make sure you setup a good scenario for them to figure out and don't let them perform this recited demo.

I've seen things where they come in, do the demo and get it to work, but then struggles to perform reliably in the field. Cognex has never had this issue for me. Also, Cognex apps will not give you a camera unless they're confident in success on the project.

Similar Topics

Hello, While searching for new controls engineering jobs/careers, I've noticed that many employers require experience working with vision...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with both these of sensors in regards to ease of use, setup, capabilities, support etc. Any thoughts would be greatly...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom