Communication between controllogix plc and mt2090 wireless barcode scanner

sahebanna

Hello,
I want to establish the communication between Controllogix plc (2756-L62) to wireless Barcode scanner (MT2090) through prosoft (Radiolinx Industrial hotspot scanner RLX-IHW) module. Here i am connecting prosoft module to PLC, Prosoft module working as a receiver and Barcode scanner working as a sender.
How to configure prosoft module with controllogix plc and how to receive the data from Wireless barcode scanner. anyone have idea pleas help on this, if you have same application developed program its very helpful for me.

sahebanna.

I think you are assuming too much.

The barcode scanner is made to work with specialized point-of-sale equipment. I don't see any indication that it implements a Rockwell "EtherNet/IP" interface object.

Do you have any sample code from Motorola about how to connect to the barcode scanner at a low level over Ethernet ?

Are you using the Rockwell 1756-EWEB module, which can implement a "Raw Socket" interface over TCP/IP ?

thank you ken,
I dont have any sample code from motorola and i am not using 1756-EWEB module.
Here we nee to send the data from Wireless barcode scanner to PLC.
Now we are established the communication from wireless scanner to PC through prosoft module and we are getting the data from scanner to PC in notepad. now let me tell one thing is it possible to transfer the data from notepad to SQL server or Excel contineously (Here we are using FTTM with SQL server). if once we received the data from SQL server, then we will take the data from SQL server to PLC through FTTM.
please correct if i am wrong

Sahebanna.