Communication between R7D-AP08H servo drive and CP1E PLC

haris

i have a problem in communication of R7D-AP08H servo drive of omron make and CP1E PLC. the plc has open collector output of 24 volt dc and servo drive needs 5 volt pulse then how can i do communication in them.. please give me feedback. sorry my english is not good.

Put a resister with 2.2 KOhm, Check the catalogue you will find the method to do it.

You can also connect the 12V inside the drive and put less resistor, make sure from the catalogue, its all there.

thanx for ur reply but there is 0 volt at the common pt of plc output. where can i put 2.2 kohm resistor. please give me suggestion. i'm not know much about servo. and one more thing that how can i reset high speed counter in cp1e-n40dt-d plc.

Last edited:
Mostly you are trying to put the 24 VDC as pulses or direction control, It depends on your PLC but mostly connect the positive part of 24 to the positive of the Pulses/Direction, and the negative part to the resistor then from resistor to PLC pulses/direction.

thanx a lot sir,,
one more thing that how can i reset high speed counter in cp1e-n40dt-d plc. is there any special bit?