Communication form CJ2M omron to CompactLogix Rockwell

dboivin1

I nned to have an exemple for explicit messaging, initiate from the CJ2M to a Logix processor, not using the SLC mapping???
The SLC is limited to 125 words, a logix is 480bytes...

Tks

Tks Chavak, but this exemple is relate to MSG of SLC format, and limited to 125 words.., A logix has 480 bytes of messaging, and i need to know if we can make it like this???

Similar Topics

Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
Greetings I need to communicate a PLC5/80E to a Compactlogix L35E via Ethernet. I found in the AB knowledgebase a note that explains how to...
Replies
Views
Pl Tell Me Some Body , How I Will Communcate With My Plc5/30 Processor. I Have 6200 Software Series I Have Latest Compaq Nx5000 Notebook Pc I...
Replies
Views
I have a slc500 plc 1747-L30A. Using a communication cable 1747-PIC cable box combination. Running a version of software from DOS on a Windows 3.1...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom