Communication gets slower in DH485 network

Hi,
I have 18 SLC 5/03 PLCs. I have connected 12 PLCs in DH485 network. If I try to add one more PLC to existing network the speed of the network is becoming very slow. Could anyone suggest me what can be the problem? What are the parameters should I look at?

Sebastian C

Thats a lot of nodes on one network... can you make another?

If you are sending a lot of data I like to keep it under 10 nodes on one network

Similar Topics

Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently in the final week of my internship and I have encountered issues with communication between a PowerFlex 700 variable...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom