communication with sixnet modem

Siby

hi
im using shneider micro plc in one of my project.With this im using TSXSCP114 communication card on rs485.with cp114 im using rs485 to 323 converter. with the 232 port im connecting a sixnet modem.
when im connecting my modbus simulator with converter's 323 port than it s working.but when im dialing my modem than at that time connection is being established but i cannt read any info in scada nor i see any sending activity my modem.
can any one help me regarding this >>..is it cable problem configuration or some thng else

Similar Topics

Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently in the final week of my internship and I have encountered issues with communication between a PowerFlex 700 variable...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom