Compactlogicx campair help

OK I looked this up. But I can't figure out how to use it.. is there anymore help available? I know I'm missing some steps but my original post has the bar code tags How do I use this instruction to compair these two tags?

FSC expression would be [Array1 <> Array2] ie: Array1 not equal to Array2. If found(control.fd)then no match. The found bit would be Alarm. The position word would be where mismatch occurred.(control.pos)

Similar Topics

I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
Hello, doing switch from FBD to ST. First task is converting my old work. How do you sum variables? For example, Interlock1, interlocl2 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom