Compactlogix Backup over Devicenet

Abdul03

Dear Friends,

I have little concern regarding Compactlogix Devicenet backup Redundancy, I am sorry if this sounds like a stupid question.

I have two controllers Compactlogix configured and connected to the Devicenet Network as a redundant. However, when I browse them using RSNetworx for Devicenet. The primary controller SDN shows all the nodes, where as when I browse the secondary SDN module, it will not browse to the nodes instead it only shows one scanner and the scanlist doesn't contain anything either.

Is this correct ? or Do I need to do anything ?

Please advise.

I appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you,

Similar Topics

Hi guys, One of the remote (pump station) PLCs I'm replacing in a water project has an existing Profibus connection and the client wants us to be...
Replies
Views
Does the CompactLogix 1769-L30ER use a battery for memory backup or does it have internal flash memory?
Replies
Views
Planning a PLC system that use a pair of Rockwell Automation (RA) 5370 L3 CompactLogix PLCs, setup in a “hot backup” configuration, with seven (7)...
Replies
Views
Im wonderring if the is a system variable or its possible in an other way to get information in to the PLC code about the backup battery on the...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom