CompactLogix Expansion Modules

Viks

Hi Guys,

I have a 1769-L23E system setup with one additional expansion input module. Now i need to add a few more I/O modules to cater for additional upgrade features. What are the available options which would fulfill my needs. I believe the 1769-L23E only allows for two additonal expansion modules. Would i be able to use flex I/O on this by adding a ENET/ENBT module? I read through the manual and it says we can use a DeviceNet module for distributed I/O's. All your advice will be highly appreciated.

cheers,

You can add ethernet io on the existing ethernet port which is limited to 8 TCP/IP conections and 32 Logix connections. You cannot add an additional ethernet module.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm looking to add more IO to a CompactLogix 1769-L30ER, currently I'm using all 8 of the local expansion modules. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a migration project (form micrologix 1500 to compactlogix L30 ER Controller). I successfully migrated all I/Os to...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom