Comparision between WinCC and WonderWare InTouch

automan

I have experience of working with both of them.I have some ideas about these two and want to check them with you.In addition comparision from other aspects will be useful
1- WinCC is slow in updating when the number of objects ( and so tags ) increases on a mask
2- Intouch is much easier in animation
3- WinCC gives the capability of writing C scripts for all properties of an object. InTouch is poor from this point of view

WinCC vs W/Ware

Automan,

I have to agree, WinCC is slow in updating. Wonderware 'can' be slow, if the programmer does not properly close opened windows because they tend to stack up in the background.

Similar Topics

Hi to all I am using Cimplicity SCADA version plant edition 6.1 for first time.I wanted to know the difference between RSVIEW32 and Cimplicity...
Replies
Views
How do I get an "examine if closed" to go high when my counter is 1 acc. I kown you can make a comparison but I thinke I have don it with out...
Replies
Views
Hello i am using TwinCAT and am having trouble creating a function that i want. basically this is what i want: i have two conditions that when...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Can anyone advice me with the equivalent CPU for S7-412 DP in Allen Bradley. Is it L43 or L63? Regards, Neeraj
Replies
Views
Hi i need to prepare a comparision chart for 3 PLC brands namely Allenbradley,Siemens,Schnedier electric . Can anybody pls help me for this.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom