Compressor Loading & Unloading

parag uike

Forum,

I am parag from India working on Triconix systems. in this i am right now doing Programming for Some of the compressore. But I have never came across of Compressor Loading & Unloading Philosophy.
Compressor Loading is 0%,25%, 50%, 75% & 100 %.

Please help me how its functionality if anybody already came across of these Philosophies.

Thanx in advance.

Parag Uike
(The Game Of PLC +++)

to avoid stopping and starting of compressors you can switch off 100% and 75% of the first compressor before stopping the second.
so when stepping up do normal and when stepping down step down second until 25% then step down first to 75% then step down to 50% and if still too much stop second compressor.
in air systems use a bigger tank and in cooling systems use other limits to have it running smoother.