comunication between Labtop and s7 cpu

:site: Test. Trying to find out how you added the icons to the left of your posts.

Got it. Its the Avaitar. DUh.

Yes you get a burger and fries with every order!!!

Last edited:
Oh now I see....

You have NOT helped anyone,.......

that try and rape us (the end users) and suck every last dime from us,..........

Have you ever held a position in the government? you act like it........

Happy New Year ! :)

Oh this was just TOO good !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks GIT you set me up with a great start to my last day at work before Christmas. Hope you and everyone else on this site Have a Good Christmas.

Oh my gosh, not this again. Obviously he has not read all of the posts. But i am going to be a nice guy and not make ANY scacastic remarks. On to helping others!! botta boom botta bing.

šŸ™ƒ My bad!! I will try not to take things as personally as i have been. Sometimes it is hard to understand what someone means just by reading a post.

Tim,
You are correct. I should have said after 30 days he needs to purchase a license. The free trial software is just bait n the hook to get you to try the hardware.

Nice meeting you Tim,
Please send me your address for your christas present.

question: Do you use much Siemens equipment?
I work on equipment that has Siemens controls, but honestly I haven't provided Siemens with any of mine. Most companies around here specify AB and Mitsubishi

How about me?? oh ya... I give you the pie jobs, I do the Siemens :)
Oh yes, the pie jobs that require motion, SLC to Controllogix conversions, and swapping a Siemens PLCs for other brands...the pie jobs...while someone is feeding me coffee with 10 times the amount of coffee grounds than normally used:eek:

I think you ran yesterdays coffee through the new beans:nodi:

And forget about the popcorn popper, it doesn't make good coffee

Are you two brothers? You fight only like brothers or great friends do. It's cool to see people can still joke and have a good time while working.

Merry Christmas