Conference Recommendations

thundurstruck

Hi PLC Gurus - I am new to the PLC programming and configuration world (coming into the space after several years in the energy management system arena).

I am currently working with RX3i systems and am looking to build a network that includes a PLC developers and SCADA system managers/architects. In addition to PLC programing/configuration, I am interested in learning more about DNP3 and IEC-61850 applications. Any recommendations on conferences that paint all these corners would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
In the US, most trade shows are either for a specific industry or actually just a big marketing event for one brand. Automate is the only one I know of that's "general", but it's more focused on manufacturing and less on utility/process automation where those kinds of protocols are useful.

I don't know of any focused on your industry, best of luck!