Configuring Modbus SST-SR4-CLX-RLL Scanner

desa

Greetings to all.
We have SST-SR4-CLX-RLL (Molex Modbus module) in remote backplane.
The remote backplane, containing SST-SR4-CLX-RLL module, is connected to the Backplane having Ethernet module 1756-EN2TR.
We have recently installed Brad™ SST Modbus Confirgation Tool, but could not configure the module due to Extended path.
Is there any body know how to generate Extended path if the SST-SR4-CLX is located in remote rack?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

disclaimer- 1,no one in their right mind would pick this configuration but I want to try and get it working. 2, my MB knowledge is sketchy at...
Replies
Views
Hiya. I'm a bit of a newbie to PLC's. I need to configure the MODBUS without the use of the intelligent function utility. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Hi pals.. You see I am attempting to configure a small S7-200 PLC i.e. cpu224XP which ha 2 ports to communicate with the PC as well as to read...
Replies
Views
I wish to test writing to our controller using Modbus on a ML1500 LRP. We downloaded the the latest version of firmware 1764-LRP-FRN09.exe and...
Replies
Views
Hello all and happy Friday, I'm curious if anyone here has experience sending data over an Anybus Bolt II (HMS AWB6001-A) using a Compact Logix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom