Connecting between Twincat to RT Toolbox 2

DT1

I was trying to connect between Twincat 3 to RT Toolbox 2 via TCP/IP, I want to try using the sample program from beckhoff

Here is the link to the program :
http://download.beckhoff.com/downlo...6310-TcpIpServer/TcpIpServer_TCP_Sample02.zip

and by using the connecting program from RT TOOLBox 2, (sample Program.txt)

I was be able to get connection established status but unable to send data, it might be due to the RT Toolbox packet type has only CR and CR+LF.
Is there anyhow to change the packet type to other type like string or something other than those 2 inside the RT Toolbox 2?

I tried to do the same to connect and send data between Twincat and Cognex and it works because Cognex has String(NullChar) Packet type.