Connecting IDEC FC5A-D16RK1 with usb-r232 adaptor

I would have said any of them - I had trouble with a cheap one
This is excelent
🍺

keyspan.JPG

Has anyone connected their IDEC PLC with a usb-rs232 adaptor? Which adapters work and which don't?

Thanks

I've never had an issue connecting to anything serial (Including SEW, Rockwell Micro..., SLC and CLX, Siemens 420's), including this IDEC model, with my B&B Electronics Model USO9ML2.:p

Awesome warranty, and great customer support.

I take it with me everywhere.

Similar Topics

I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom