Connecting NS5 to S7-1200. Is that possible?

Patrix

Hello smarter people the me,

My boss bought me a S7-1200 (1212)starter kit, to fool around with and get to know siemens programming. Now do we have same spare NS5-MQ11B-V2 with ethernet port. Can i connect it to a S7-1200 and let it communicate. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.

If it has drivers for S7-300 using ISO over TCP then that should also work with the S7-1200 though you will have to play with the Slot number.

Similar Topics

Hello, I was unable to connect to and OMRON HMI :ns5-sq11b-v2 using CX Designer version 3.6. I connected directly into the Ethernet port at the...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom