connection link between CPU and SM

Hello guys

Iam New in S7-300 if you please help me in that

Does any body tell me the connection link between CPU and SM?
and How to replace a Signal Module(Analogue or digital?

Hello Moustafa.

The backplane of the S7-300 consist of U-shaped connectors that link the next SM module with the previous SM module. The same type connector links the 1st SM module with the CPU. The U-shaped connectors sits at the base of the SM modules.
To replace an SM module, you have to remove power from the S7-300 rack, remove the front terminal block, loosen the screw at the bottom of the module, lift out the old module by tilting it upwards - then do the same steps in reverse order with the new module.
The U-shaped connector will be retained by the modules that stay in the rack, so you do not have to add the U-shaped connector to the replacement SM module.