Control Expert M580 and Modscan problem

JPirela

Hi everyone, I'm trying to simulate any program in control expert and see a register in Modscan32 or any software to do that (Like ModbusPoll). I run the simulator and everything going well but when Im trying to connect modscan to control expert simulator it never work, tho If I try the same with Unity Pro it works perfectly. I think Im missing something "Basic" but I cant find what it is. Also, I've already unlock the security in control expert. I will apprecciate your help with this. Regards!

Similar Topics

I’m attempt to establish a communication between two simulator M580 CPUs, using a READ_VAR, I have two vitalization Windows 10 in VMWare and each...
Replies
Views
I removed control expert V15 from my PC and re-installed V14. Now, when I try to start the program, I get an error message "control expert...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Control Expert (a.k.a Unity Pro) to program M340 PLC. I am looking for a patch to fix what I think is a bug in PLC library. Please...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm trying to import the I/O module configuration file (extension XHW), but this option is blocked in Control Expert. I'm trying...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to export Schneider M580 program logic to a PDF so that someone without the software can view the program? Version 14.1, if it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom