control of a washing machine wiht PLC

thank you guys. This exercise, I will write simple programs with the main inputs I0.0 to I0.6 and Q0.0 to Q0.5 output without regard to the other is not?

Voltimus, What if you run out of water half way through the fill cycle on the main wash and your clothes are half washed ? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Click on the search button, as shown in the picture below.
You will find lots of answers.
attachment.php

But the search button does,nt work Bryan G !!!!;) lol

Last edited:
Voltimus, What if you run out of water half way through the fill cycle on the main wash and your clothes are half washed ? :whistle::whistle::whistle:
It'd never happen, my program would have PID control to ensure that a constant water level was maintained throughout the wash cycle being monitored with a level transmitter with a Fisher control valve to regulate water level. This would also be monitored with temperature control to ensure that the water was hot, but not too hot. There would also be a detergent batch valve to ensure that the EXACT amount of necessary laundry soap was applied to the load prior to starting the wash. This would all be displayed via a Panel View touchscreen for operator interface with selections for load size, water temperature and colors or whites (to determine if bleach needs to be added).

It may cost around $50 grand, but it'll be the best washer in the world.

hi
i have a same project "intelligent washing machine plc-based" and i need help in stl programming please help me