Control Techniques EN214 Servo Drive

DarrylR

We have an EN214 base drive fitted with an FM3 module that has started to drop out of its program at random and then start again after a few seconds. The drive status indicator initially shows the drive enabled and in program mode (P.) but then suddenly switches to ready (R.) and then goes back into program (P.) Anyone experience this anomaly? All drive/module inputs are normal and steady, as well as the 208 3 phase input power.

Similar Topics

Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
I have a Emerson Motion Controller Control Techniques Ei202 servo drive Indexing With motor NTE-207-CONS Brushless servo motor Issue 1 Every...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used a Control Techniques M701 Drive? I am wondering about using the built in PLC?
Replies
Views
Can anyone show any worse example for this indescribably tacky marketing approach for industrial components? Control Techniques make GREAT drives...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My experience is using Studio5000 / RSLogix5000 to program CompactLogix PLC's. I need to use a basic (cheap) PLC to get data from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom