ControlLogix 5000 using 40P Drive w/Ethernet MSGing

mwhi859716

I have a Controllogix5000 system that I am retrofitting a quantity of 4, Powerflex 40P Frequency Drives onto the system. Two of these drives have the Ethernet module option and an encoder wired to the frequency drives directly. The plan is to use Ethernet MSGing to send and recieve encoder position, control the velocity, and reset any faults via Ethernet. I would greatly appreciate any help in configuring these two drives to begin with. In addition if anyone has programming examples where this was done it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I was wondering if any of you folks have communicated with a Foxjet Marksman Elite Printer. The reason I ask is that we...
Replies
Views
In the tag table window, is there a way to display only the tags that are actually used in programs, rather than showing all tags that are...
Replies
Views
The PC I have has RSLinx v2.52 installed with VisualBasic 6. I saw a few examples with POKE's but they were using PLC 5. Am I supposed to add a...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to read tags from a 1756L81E(FactoryTalk Logix Echo) controller using the PLC4J api. I have one read and one write bool setup in...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm currently building a control system for a large building in a industrial setting. Doing lighting, vent, roof control, door access...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom