ControlLogix FTView DLR - Stale DATA AOI Faulted

In reality, you don’t have to have ETAP as a supervisor. This is just to avoid the DLR reporting anomaly with EN2TRs and redundancy.
Also if recall correctly, this old AOI version does not check Path_to_DLR all the time, it does it only once when AOI is enabled or message fault is detected.
So I guess is that it was working Ok, but somebody changed path while is running, it was ignored since. When redundancy switch occurred, it created the fault and AOI switched to a wrong path.

Similar Topics

Hello PLC folks, I am using ControlLogix L74 v21 PLC and FTView Studio SE v10 in my current project. I have one engineering PC in which I hold...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom