ControlLogix to Siemens Servostar S700 Drive Communications

sanger

I'm looking for information on connecting a Siemens Servostar S700 Drive to a ControlLogix PLC via Profibus. We will be using the Woodhead SST-PFB-CLX-RLL Profibus scanner. This is a conversion of an existing Siemens program to ControLogix.

The original Siemens program makes ample use of the PDAT_CY, PCD_SEND and PCD_RECV Function Blocks but I can find little useful documentation on these functions.

Any information at all would be of great help.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

We have a situation where we have a ControlLogix PLC that we need to connect to existing Siemens RFID readers using RF180C units. To do this we...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens LMV52 with an AZL and am trying to read some values to display on an HMI. The PLC is an Allen Bradley Contrologix L81E. Using...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever set up communications like this? Trying to assist a plc instructor with making a lab up for a local junior college. They have both...
Replies
Views
Controlling about 6, 6SE70 AC drives with ControlLogix over Devicenet. Can not find where the speed setpoint is being written too in the Drive...
Replies
Views
We are replacing several Siemens S7 PLC's w/AB ControlLogix PLC's. Does anyone make a simple adapter where I could plug the connector of a S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom