ControlLogix5000 EIP to Omega CNi16D33EIT-AL

customhoist

Looking to see if anyone has setup a ControlLogix Via Ethernet to a Omega Temperature controller CNi16D33-EIT-AL. Omega sent me an i-Server users guide, but lacking some information, or I just missed it. No EDS available.
Using Generic Module, but can't fine assembly instance sizes and then what actual message Read/write to use. Wnat to set the Setpoint and read actual.

Similar Topics

Good day everyone. if you have a logic for 3 pumps (lead/lag/off), would you please email it to me? I really appreciate it!
Replies
Views
Can a ControlLogix PLC communicate over Ethernet using TCP/IP? I need to interface to an existing (proprietary) system, sending TCP/IP 'frames'...
Replies
Views
OK, (some of) you guys know by now that I'm not a PLC programmer, so I'm not really familiar with how a well-structured PLC program is typically...
Replies
Views
Sorry for these very basic questions, but I'm not a PLC programmer (per se): It appears that timers always seem to appear at the very end of a...
Replies
Views
If I define an INT or DINT for, say ... a BitFlag word ... is there any way to name each bit in that flagword with a unique name? It would seem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom