Convert a studio 5k AOI L5X to rslogix 5k AOI l5x

mahone

There is a requirement to convert some projects back to
Rslogix 5k , I want to check if I can convert version 30
AOIs to version 20 AOIs.

Thanks

Not unless you’re doing it by hand.

This sounds like someone has signed you up to push their boulder by not being willing to upgrade hardware.

Also keep in mind, there are features in v30 that are not in v20, and converting them may prove challenging depending on what they do. The best action to take is getting a modern controller running modern firmware.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have several ACD files & L5X files, I would like to read the contents of these files, however I do not have Rockwell Studio 5000...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I have a project to convert from RSVIEW32 to FTVS, Machine Edition. Working on Graphic objects. Does anybody know the equivalent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to panelview plus. Any body can tell me how to convert the Rsview me file(uploaded from panelview plus 600) to rsview studio project...
Replies
Views
I have a fully functional application in SE stand alone which I want to convert to ME for Panel VIew.Is there any way? Can I import the graphics...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom