Convert RS232 to any SCADA supported protocol

SCADA_student

Hey guys, I am looking for a solution and running against walls since weeks...
I have to connect a meterological station with ABB microSCADA (Sys600) as part of a student project at my university.
The met. Station is sending every 10 seconds a datapackage <stx><lf>yymmddhhmmss;<sp><sp><sp>[measurand1];<sp><sp><sp>[measurand2];<sp><sp><sp>[measurandN];<sp><etx>[bcc1][bcc2][bcc3]<cr> via RS232 to the SCADA-Server. The problem is, I cannot find a system object where I can specify the inputstream (byte-position of measurands or measurand seperators or whatever). I've found the line object "SPA" that uses the RS232 interface (COM port, baud rate, etc), but I have no idea how I should specify the incoming datapackages. It seems, there no one-way communication designed for.
Now I think, I have to convert the datapackages into something useful for SCADA (i.e. MODBUS), but I can't find an easy-to-use tool to do this.
Hope you can help.
Thanks a lot for support!!
Robert

Take a look to kepware opc products. With their system you can write your own protocol to comunicate with your devices by OPC server.