convert to ladder logic

nadeemalik

hello
i want to convert SFC program into ladder.
plz can any one covert the programming given below to ladder logic.

0 LD M8002
1 MOV H0C96 D8120
6 LD X001
7 RS D10 D26 D30 D49
16 LD M8000
17 OUT M8161
19 LD X001
20 MOV H5 D10
25 MOV H30 D11
30 MOV H31 D12
35 MOV H46 D13
40 MOV H41 D14
45 MOV H31 D15
50 MPS
51 ANI X003
52 MOV H30 D16
57 MPP
58 ANI X003
59 MOV H34 D17
64 LDP X002
66 CCD D11 D28 K7
73 ASCI D28 D18 K2
80 MOV K10 D26
85 MOV K0 D49
90 SET M8122
92 END

It might help the Forum if you stated what PLC and Programming Software this is from.

Stu....

There may be errors in this conversion, use at your own risk.
Instruction MPS and MPP are not available to the user when programming in Ladder format. They are supposed to be automatically inserted by the programming software.
Attached is the conversion from STL to Ladder and saved in pdf form. I don't think it is an SFC format program.
Also attached is the GX Developer files.

answer

hi everybody ,

I have just started learning PLC .I took MR.nadeemalik post as a task and was studying ,how to convert the instruction list to ladder logic atlast I made it and found that MR.jrwb4gbm has some mistake in his ladder conversion sorry I mean no offece .just a comment because I found the answer .

I am working with Delta software WPLSOFT dont know how to convert it to .pdf file as MR.jrwb4gbm has done . pls guide me how so tat I will upload my program and have feedback.

@ aec,
No offence taken, thank you for taking the time to review the program.
As I said at the beginning of my post that there may be errors, use at your own risk.
I see the mistake that I made for the LDP instruction. I agree with your version for that rung.
I think that the ANI X003 at step 58 of the original post will work with either your version or mine since the Address ANI X003 is the same for both versions, please correct me if that is wrong.

hi jrwb4gbm ,

Thanks for your time and response . I'am using wplsoft 2.20 version and may I know whether this is wat you are asking abt ??? and may I know which version and software you are using ??

hi jrwb4gbm ,

Thanks for your time and response . I'am using wplsoft 2.20 version and may I know whether this is what you are asking about ??? and may I know which version and software you are using ??
I am using the software and manual shown in the links I posted in post #3 of this thread. It is GX-Developer FX version8.25B.
I am going to download the WPLSoft from the Delta software webpage to see how it works.