convert Ladder Logic to Function block

controlsguy

Is there anyway to take an RsLogix 5000 Ladder and auto convert it to Function Block, or any software that would automatically do it.
even Ladder to SAMA.

Conversion Software:
clipboard-pencil-paper.jpg

Autoconverter:
brain-intro.gif

OK, more seriously - In my experience, when people ask this kind of question its sometimes because they want to break new ground and try out a new language, but they are looking for a reference point, something to look at that they can understand, and what's better than a ladder you know and understand. Logix 5K comes with several sample programs and you can also download some examples from AB's sample code library at http://samplecode.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/sc_browse_category.hcst

If you have any specific questions, by all means, post them and we'll try and help out. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: