Converting a Logic File from Degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit

Has anyone had any issues with using a 1747-UIC with DH485 to connect to the PV550 on windows 7 we went all through the Tech Notes on Rockwell's page and we can find it on the computer ports and it will configure on RSLinx but the PV550 will not come up and I can't get anything to download or upload to it. We were able to connect using a Windows 95 and the ancient allen bradley connector, but we need it to work with the Windows 7 computer.

Similar Topics

Looking for info on converting RSLogix 500 file to RSLogix 5000 format. 1747-L552 CPU is being changed out with the 1769L35E
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to update some PLC firmware (FX1n), the devices out on the market are reflashable via rs232. I cant find where the GX developer...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I am new to PLC's, and I have undertaken the task of converting a primarily pneumatically-operated machine to electrically &...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Please understand that I am not good at English. I have plan to project with one of our customer have the Ls XGB-XBC-DR60SU PLC. This PLC...
Replies
Views
I am looking to converting the Gem80 PLC logic in to Rockwell PLC. I need GEM80 Instruction Manuals, and documents that help you to understand the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom